Decorated cakes ideas : Decorative outdoor solar lighting : Decorating a mud room.
Decorated Cakes Ideas
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A flattish, compact mass of something, esp. soap
- (cake) a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax); "a bar of chocolate"
- An item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated
- An item of savory food formed into a flat, round shape, and typically baked or fried
- (cake) coat: form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- (cake) patty: small flat mass of chopped food
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
Strawberry Mousse Cake
I had no idea what to do about the topping since at school we used a miroir glaze plus puree, but obviously I don't have that at home. But I just added gelatin to the puree for the top. It looks nice and shiny in the picture but it was actually practically like jello (cause I put too much gelatine). I recalled that I had frozen blueberries in the freezer for making muffins so I at least had something else to decorate the cake with (other than strawberries).
Trotters Van Cake
Stands an inch off the board, all wheels have tread, and support the cake ... that is not a grey/black part under the cake, that is a shadow.
as this was my first attempt at decorating the cake, I had no idea how people would generally stand the cake up proud from the board.
I have looked around the web since ... and noticed that people would generally NOT have the car up off the board !
house decorating software
tropical home decorations
dining room decorating idea
disney home decorating
cabin decorating catalogs
restaurant city decorations
simple christmas table decorations
log cabin interior decorating
beach theme party decorations
- Category: None