Dress design decor. Fish bath decor. Southern living home decorating
Dress Design Decor
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Put on one's clothes
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put clothes on (someone)
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
How to Dress a Naked Window
This guide describes how to create attractive yet economical treatments for every window in the house. The author features 30 ideas and includes step-by-step instructions for making a wide variety of items, from swags and "jabot" treatment to a "string valance" design.
How to Dress a Naked Window gives clear, thorough, well-illustrated instructions for 32 handsomely designed window treatments. Donna Babylon, a noted home-decor sewing expert who has appeared on many do-it-yourself TV shows, walks us step-by-step through the entire construction process for each design. Her instructions explain everything from where to mount the rod brackets, to measuring and calculating fabric requirements, to cutting, sewing, and final installation. Each of the four categories--valances, tabs, curtains, and shaped treatments--is filled with treatments presented in attractive fabrics. Even novice sewers should be able to tackle most of these projects, because they generally require only straight-line sewing. The final chapter covers all the general techniques and is filled with useful tips and tricks.
Russell + Hazel 2010 Catalogue via Dress, Design, & Decor
Dress, Design & Decor
Blog of the week: Dress, Design & Decor.
dress design decor
Includes projects for fashion-conscious sewers who like to be creative and save money using yard sale treasures to mimic expensive designer originals.
Helps sewers achieve a customized, and upholstered look with slipcovers.
Custom Slipcovers Made Easy features a range of stylish projects to create seasonal "clothing" for furniture that is as practical and durable as grandma's slipcovers. Simple instructions and illustrated techniques enable even first time sewers to learn a new skill to try something new to liven up any living space. The 25 projects cover a wide array of furniture coverings for chairs, sofa sleepers, love seats, items in a child's room and even a custom cover for a dog crate.
complete home decorating book
decorative window grates
candle wall decoration
antique home decoration
gift decorative accessories
decorate coffee shop
wholesale interior decor
americana home decorating
- Category: None